Follow Me on Twitter

Tuesday, August 14, 2012

To Whom It May Concern

Dear To Whom It May Concern:

I am writing to advise you of a change to this blog.

To wit: I will now be posting only three times a week: Monday, Wednesday and Friday.

Why?  Because on Tuesdays I will be advising the Romney campaign on how far up from his ears he should allow his grey hair to spread.  And on Thursdays I will be playing hopscotch with Chad "Ochocinco" Johnson, whose schedule has suddenly cleared up.

To the extent those commitments allow, I am also hoping to use Tuesdays and Thursdays to do some writing that maybe, someday, in a not-so-distant future, will appear somewhere other than this blog.  Like maybe my daughter's preschool circular or the back of a milk carton (because I've lost my grip with reality and I'm asking for the public's help to find it).

In addition, this new schedule will hopefully prevent you, my loyal reader(s), from getting stricken with Blog Fatigue.  If you're going to get tired of my musings, much better to let that decline into apathy or outright loathing assume a slower and steadier descent.  Don't you agree?

I hope you'll keep reading on this slightly tightened schedule, and I hope that I will be able to delight you with my ramblings here and elsewhere.

Thanks for reading.  Keep it up.

Thanks again.

Seriously, thanks.

Gracias.

Bye bye, now.

Abby

P.S.  Thank you!

2 comments:

  1. GOOD FOR YOU ABBY!!! So excited for you and glad you're taking this next step!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOLed at the milk carton line... and, hey, I think somebody somewhere was once nominated for a Pulitzer or something for a groundbreaking expose on non-organic carrots being served at their preschool. Aim high, my friend, aim high. :-)

    ReplyDelete